The Old Beams Inn serves food between 12-9pm Monday to Saturday and 12-5pm Sunday. Your table will be reserved for up to 2 hours, and we will hold your table for no longer than 15 minutes. Please ensure to let us know if you are running behind so we can keep your table available for you.
You’ll be pleased to know that our food is very popular here at The Beams, therefore we strongly recommend you reserve a table.
Tables are allocated on the day, and we will endeavor to allocate a table of your preference, however we cannot always guarantee this. Please specify in the comments section or let a member of staff know at the time of making the booking.
Large parties are welcome; however, 8 or more guests need to be booked directly via our team in-house. Please call us on 01425 473387 or email the team. Your table will be available to you for 2.5 hours.
All large bookings will require a deposit of £10pp, which is non-refundable but will be deducted from your bill.
It is essential that we are notified of any specific dietary requirements prior to your visit to ensure that we cater for you appropriately. Please let us know in the comments section of your booking or contact a member of staff directly to discuss your requirements via telephone or email.
We are a dog friendly pub and would like to welcome any furry friends should you wish to bring them with you when you visit. However please note we do not accept dogs in our restaurant/conservatory area.Therefore, please state at the time of your booking in the comments section or let a member of staff know if you are bringing any dogs with you, failure to do so we may not be able to accommodate your table.
There will be a discretionary 10% service charge for tables of 8 or more.
- All other standard methods of payment are accepted.
- We accept all major credit cards except AMEX.
- For all group bookings (8 or more guests) failure to notify us of a cancellation or change of numbers for your booking less than 24 hours prior to your booking, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of the deposit taken.
- The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by The Old Beams Inn for staffing, food, and any lost revenue because of turning away other potential bookings.
- We will only be able to accept up to three cards per table for payment.
- For any group bookings made for parties/events a deposit is required and therefore a cancellation fee applies.